Sunday, March 06, 2011

Anti-Semitism

For a number of years, after the Second World War ended, I deluded myself that anti-Semitism, or to give it a more correct name Judeophobia, was gone forever. Even in the darkest days of Zionist terrorism of the late 1940s there was no anti-Semitism that I recall; just as IRA terrorism never generated wide-spread anti-Catholicism.

I thought that vile nonsense was over for good. How wrong I was!
Antisemitism: the hatred that refuses to go away

It is all so sad, so very sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger ritsonvaljos said...

I totally agree with your statements on this. The person whose comments led to the newspaper articles being written on this topic in 2011 should have known better.

This person was born in Gibraltar whose people had to endure a great suffering and family separation during the war. He should know better.

Tuesday, 08 March, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home