S.O.E. agent Noor Inayat Khan (1914 – 1944)
|1. Noorunissa Inayat Khan (1914 – 1944)|
[British Royal Mail special stamp (March 2014)]
2. Part of S.O.E. display, I.W.M., London
[Photograph and WW2 letter of Noor Inayat Khan]
Her S.O.E. code name was 'Madeleine'
3. Paris and the Eiffel Tower from Paris Trocadero
'Madeleine' was sent to Paris by the S.O.E. in 1943
where she was a key wireless operator.
4. Gordon Square, Bloomsbury, London[Noor Inayat Khan lived near here for a time]
5. Bust of Noor Inayat Khan, Gordon Square
Unveiled by H.R.H. the Princess Royal (Princess Anne)
on Thursday 8 November 2012.
6. Close-up of Noor Inayat Khan Memorial
[Gordon Square, Bloomsbury, London]
For additional information click on ‘Comments’ below.